- alexayussida
- i am me myself lol im a wife,a mommy for a handsome clever boy and a doctor to many
beautiful hearts
Monday, August 9, 2021
Covid19 is real
I read the news about Siti Sarah..innalillahiwainnailahirojiun.
Allah loves u more dear.
I hope those left behind will stay strong.
I wish this virus will go away forever.
Yesterday, was incharge of CAC at my clinic,one of my patient was a CAT4 patient.His SPO2 initially was 98% then dropped till 88% just within few minutes, I gave him facemask but Spo2 not pickup, only on high flow mask 15litre Spo2 maintain at 99% and he looked better.
During sending him off to ambulance, I pray hard that he will recover fast and not becoming CAT5..please.
He got 2 dose of vaccine but his 2nd dose just a week ago,so not yet working well i guess but im confident he will able to fight this.
To all covid19 patients, keep strong and wish u a good recovery,good health.
May Allah protect us all. Amin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment